Company Member Requirements
- Dancer must be between the ages of 14 by September 1, 2018 for Senior Company, and 10 for Junior Company.
- Dancer must be enrolled in 2 dance technique classes per week, though Avant + Garde Dance Company would recommend 3.
- Be willing to sign a A+GDC Company Member Code of Conduct with parent consent.
- Parents must be willing to sign a payment agreement.
- All music and costumes selection will be at the discretion of the Directors.
- There will be an attendance policy that will be enforced.
- There will be a monthly membership fee of $125 for Senior Company and $100 for Junior Company.
- Rehearsals will be held once a week for two hours.
- Rehearsals will be held to prepare for community, concert, and competition performances.
- Auditions will be held twice annually, once in fall and once in spring.